Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Speed bump

You never want to hear the words you have cancer. So you never want to hear them a third time either, especially when you thought you had beat the s.o.b.

Mom has cancer again. The results of the biopsy are positive for carcinoma. She is now scheduled for Surgery May 25, 2010.

I had an appointment with the chiropractor this evening for their "doctor's meeting". I'd rather call it propaganda propogation time. Some of it the stuff he said was way out there, some of the stuff said was insulting to be quite honest, I'm glad my filter is set to high.... I guess that means I have high logic? I want to be free from back pain and I can agree with SOME aspects mentioned I highly disagree with other things said. There is concrete evidence in medical science, and I'm not about to become a herb nut who turns a blind eye on something that guarantees results for something that may help. I'll say this much. If the chiropractor that was giving the "discussion" this evening had been the one I met at the trade show I probably would have left and NEVER gone back.

Vanessa was there and I told her the news about Mom.
Then I went to Blackfalds and broke the news to Mike.

Lots of tears today.